Kingdom Hearts RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Template

Go down

Character Template Empty Character Template

Post  Roxas Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:59 am

Character Template

--Copy this template, paste it in the character creation topic, fill it out, and wait patiently for approval--

Name: [What is your character's name?]

Age: [How old is your character/how old does your character appear to be?]

Race: [What race is your character? Nobody, Heartless, Half Wolf, Moogle?]

Appearance: [What does your character look like? What does he wear? How tall? Be VERY descriptive!]

Personality: [Self explanatory, no? Likes? Dislikes? You know. General personality stuff.]

Alliance: [Good, Neutral, Evil? Explain if necessary.]

Character Fighting Style: [How does your character fight? Does he/she fight short or long range? Does he/she fight haphazardly or with a hot head? Direct, indirect?]

Weapon Types: [What weapons does your character fight with? You can have more than one weapon type except keyblade wielders. If you wish to wield keyblades, attach a Role Play sample below your application.]

Elements: [What elements does your character control? You can control up to four elements.]
-
-
-
-

Affinities: [What is your character good at?

Weaknesses: What does your character fail at?

History: [What has happened to your character until now? Unless your character is a Cannon, no Cannons may be in your history, unless you have permission from an Admin or the person who RPs as that Cannon.]

Pictures (Optional):

RP Sample (Optional):

Code:
[b][size=24][center]Character Template[/center][/size][/b]

[center][b]--Copy this template, paste it in the character creation topic, fill it out, and wait patiently for approval--[/b][/center]

[b]Name:[/b] [i][What is your character's name?][/i]

[b]Gender:[/b] [i][Male of Female? It's not rocket surgery.][/i]

[b]Age:[/b] [i][How old is your character/how old does your character appear to be?][/i]

[b]Race:[/b] [i][What race is your character? Nobody, Heartless, Half Wolf, Moogle?][/i]

[b]Appearance:[/b] [i][What does your character look like? What does he wear? How tall? Be VERY descriptive!][/i]

[b]Personality:[/b] [i][Self explanatory, no? Likes? Dislikes? You know. General personality stuff.][/i]

[b]Alliance:[/b] [i][Good, Neutral, Evil? Explain if necessary.][/i]

[b]Character Fighting Style:[/b] [i][How does your character fight? Does he/she fight short or long range? Does he/she fight haphazardly or with a hot head? Direct, indirect?][/i]

[b]Weapon Types:[/b] [i][What weapons does your character fight with? You can have more than one weapon type except keyblade wielders. If you wish to wield keyblades, attach a Role Play sample below your application.][/i]

[b]Elements:[/b] [i][What elements does your character control? You can control up to four elements.]
-
-
-
- [/i]

[b]Affinities:[/b] [i][What is your character good at?[/i]

[b]Weaknesses:[/b] [i]What does your character fail at?[/i]

[b]History:[/b] [i][What has happened to your character until now? Unless your character is a Cannon, no Cannons may be in your history, unless you have permission from an Admin or the person who RPs as that Cannon.][/i]

[b]Pictures (Optional):[/b]

[b]RP Sample (Optional):[/b]

Roxas
The Key of Destiny

https://kingdomhearts-rpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down